- What is Women's Reservation Bill? Times Now
- As protests against Citizenship Bill rock Assam, Sarbananda Sonowal asks people to keep calm Firstpost
- No Indian will be left out of NRC, says PM Modi in Silchar Oneindia
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi assures Assam all ‘genuine citizens’ will be included in NRC Times Now
- "Delink Religion From Nationality Issue": Opposition On Citizenship Bill NDTV News
- Googleसमाचार पर पूरी खबर देखें
Here's a look at the highlights of the Women's Reservation Bill that was introduced by the UPA-led government in May 2008, passed by Rajya Sabha in 2010 but it still awaits the nod of Lok Sabha.
Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal assured the people that he would protect the interests of the state.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi Friday assured that no Indian will be left out of the National Register of Citizens of India (NRC).
The Prime Minister said that the Indian government is also working on a Citizen Amendment Bill which might soon get approval in the Parliament.
Four opposition parties have expressed dissent against the report of the joint committee on the Citizenship (Amendment) Bill 2016 that seeks to grant nationality to people belonging to minority communities from neighbouring countries.