- West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee plays badminton on sidelines of her Birbhum visit - Watch video Times Now
- West Bengal government employees to get DA at 125 per cent from January Economic Times
- Mamata Banerjee's Badminton Game Might Be Better Than Yours. Watch NDTV News
- Watch: Mamata Banerjee plays badminton during trip to Bengal village Zee News
- 'We Don't Kill People in the Name of Cow': Mamata Banerjee on PM's 'No' Democracy in Bengal Comment News18
- Googleसमाचार पर पूरी खबर देखें
Mamata Banerjee has over 3 million followers on Twitter, while her Facebook boasts of 2.8 million subscribers.
On June 2018, Banerjee had announced 18 per cent hike in dearness allowance for state government employees and a 10 per cent interim relief from January 2019.
Politics is not the only game West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee excels at, and she proved it during a visit to Bolpur in Birbhum district on Thursday night. A video posted by the Trinamool Congress leader on Twitter showed the 63-year-old shawl-clad politician matching her opponents smash to smash in a hearty game of badminton at a government guest house.
Apart from politics, West Bengal Chief Minister and Trinamool Congress chief Mamata Banerjee is a keen fitness enthusiast. Mamata on Friday shared a video on microblogging site Twitter, where she can be seen playing badminton.
During a public event in Birbhum district, the West Bengal CM said, 'Those who kill innocents in the name of cow are now talking about democracy. They only believe in divisive politics and the politics of hatred.'