- We might spring a surprise or two in UP: Rahul Gandhi on SP-BSP snub to Congress for Lok Sabha Elections Times Now
- Yogi Adityanath's Response To Akhilesh Yadav, Mayawati Tie-Up In UP NDTV
- SP-BSP alliance: How sworn enemies became friends again Times of India
- Can upper caste reservation negate SP-BSP combine in UP Oneindia
- From Mulayam-Kanshi Ram to Maya-Akhilesh, How SP-BSP Joined Hands to Halt BJP Juggernaut News18
- Googleसमाचार पर पूरी खबर देखें
Congress president Rahul Gandhi on Saturday said that his party has a lot to offer to the people of Uttar Pradesh. He was speaking hours after the SP and the BSP snubbed the Congress party.
India News: Call it political compulsion or an eye on maximum number of seats in the upcoming Lok Sabha polls, the coming together of Samajwadi Party and Bahujan
The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) seems to have got the answer for alliance of the Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) and Samajwadi Party (SP) in the name of reservation to the general category.
The newly found bonhomie between Samajwadi Party and Bahujan Samaj Party might be surprising to many but it is not the first time the two parties have joined hands to spot BJP’s march in the Hindi Heartland.