- Uttar Pradesh: Trouble for Akhilesh Yadav as CBI carries out raids in connection with illegal mining scam Times Now
- CBI likely to examine Akhilesh Yadav in connection with illegal sand mining case Times of India
- IAS Officer's House, 12 Places In UP, Delhi Raided Over Illegal Sand Mining NDTV News
- Illegal sand mining: CBI raids residence of IAS officer B Chandrakala, others in UP, Delhi Zee News
- Illegal sand mining: CBI conducts searches in UP, Delhi Times of India
- Googleसमाचार पर पूरी खबर देखें
The CBI, which had earlier registered a preliminary enquiry in the UP illegal mining scam case, has now filed a case.
India News: NEW DELHI: The CBI is likely to examine former Uttar Pradesh chief minister Akhilesh Yadav in connection with a case of illegal sand mining, officials.
The Central Bureau of Investigation on Saturday carried out searches at 12 locations in Uttar Pradesh and Delhi in connection with illegal sand mining case, officials said.
The raids were conducted at multiple locations in Delhi, Lucknow, Kanpur, Hamirpur and Jalaun in connection with the illegal sand mining in UP.
India News: The residences of senior officers, including IAS officer B Chandrakala, who is famous on social media for her anti-corruption crusade, were also raide