- US President Donald Trump mocks PM Narendra Modi, says India has only 'built a library in Afghanistan' Times Now
- India’s response to Donald Trump's ‘library in Afghanistan’ criticism of PM Narendra Modi ABP Live
- After Trump’s Mocking of PM Modi’s ‘Library in Afghanistan’, Govt and BJP’s Indignant Reply News18
- Donald Trump mocks PM Narendra Modi: Now, Cong tells him what India did for Afghanistan under Manmohan Singh Times Now
- Pakistan houses enemies: US president Donald Trump Times of India
- Googleसमाचार पर पूरी खबर देखें
US President Donald Trump, on Wednesday, mocked PM Narendra Modi and said that India has just built a library in Afghanistan. India has pledged $3 billion in aid and built Afghan Parliament at $90 million.
After US President Donald Trump on Wednesday took a dig at India-funded library in the war-torn country and questioned India’s efforts in its decades-old role in the Afghanistan peace, Indian officials said an play a major role in transforming Afghanistan. News agency PTI sources said India has been implementing a range of mega infrastructure projects as well as carrying out community development programmes in Afghanistan as per requirement of its people. They said such assistance would go a long way in making the country economically empowered and stable.
Government officials said India has been implementing a range of mega infrastructure projects as well as carrying out community development programmes in Afghanistan as per requirement of its people.
A day after US President Donald Trump mocked PM Narendra Modi saying India only constructed a library in Afghanistan, Congress leaders joined hands in telling him what India under Manmohan Singh did for Kabul.
US News: The US wants a "great relationship" with Pakistan but cannot do so as the country "houses enemies", President Trump has said in his first comments in