- Meghalaya: Two dead after coal mine collapses in Mooknor village Times Now
- Another mining mishap in Meghalaya, 2 dead Economic Times
- Meghalaya miner rescue ops, Day 25, latest updates: Rescue ops hit roadblock as pumps fail, divers could no... Zee News
- Meghalaya mine tragedy: Two dead as another coal mine collapses Times Now
- Another coal mine tragedy in Meghalaya: 2 miners found dead Economic Times
- Googleसमाचार पर पूरी खबर देखें
Two miners died after a mine collapsed in Meghalaya's East Jaintia Hills as falling boulders hit them while they were extracting coal.
An official in state government said that fresh incident of mine collapse has come from Mookar, Jalyiah village. One of relatives of the deceased has filed an FIR.
NDRF-led rescue teams will resume operations again on Monday.
The Indian Navy divers and the NDRF jointly assisted the Coal India in their works. The miners have been stuck in the mine since December 13 last year.
The bodies were recovered almost a month after 15 miners were reported trapped in another illegal coal mine located about 40 km away at Khloo-Ryngksan, highlighting that illegal coal mining continued.