- Koffee With Karan controversy: Hardik Pandya, KL Rahul suspended pending enquiry; to return home Times Now
- Virat Kohli’s team is beyond it: Sunil Gavaskar on the impact of Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy... Hindustan Times
- Virat Kohli gives retirement update: Played enough cricket; won't pick up the bat again International Business Times, India
- Virat Kohli breaks silence on Hardik Pandya, KL Rahul controversy Zee News
- Cricket: Rahul, Pandya comments not supported by team mates, says... Reuters India
- Googleसमाचार पर पूरी खबर देखें
Indian cricketers Hardik Pandya and KL Rahul have been left out of the entire ODI series against Australia. The two cricketers, who appeared on Koffee With Karan recently, have been suspended pending enquiry.
The former Indian captain also said that the officials should deal with the issue in an appropriate way, but believed that it was vastly different from the Steve Smith-David Warner controversy.
Virat Kohli spoke to the press ahead of India's opening ODI against Australia and said that once he retires, he will not be seen around the scene.
According to Virat Kohli, the remarks made by Hardik Pandya and KL Rahul were their “personal opinions”.