- CBI vs CBI: HC to deliver judgment on pleas of Spl Dir Rakesh Asthana tomorrow Times Now
- Alok Verma made changes in CBI before his removal Times of India
- Narendra Modi-led panel removes Alok Verma as CBI chief day after he resumed office; Congress cries foul Firstpost
- CBI vs CBI: Officer, who probed Rakesh Asthana, offers to recuse himself from investigation Times Now
- PM-led panel meets for second time to decide fate of CBI director Alok Verma Times of India
- Googleसमाचार पर पूरी खबर देखें
Justice Najmi Waziri had reserved the judgement on December 20, 2018 after concluding the arguments.
India News: CBI director Alok Verma, who joined office on Wednesday after a 77-day forced leave, has retained the supervisory officers in Rakesh Asthana probe — T
A high-powered committee headed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday removed Alok Verma as the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) director.
CBI DIG MK Sinha has taken charge of BSFC unit but has offered to recuse himself from the AC-III unit which is probing the Asthana matter.
India News: NEW DELHI: A high-powered committee headed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi met on Thursday for the second time to decide the fate of CBI director Alok.