- Amit Shah says BJP is 'committed to constructing Ram Temple at the earliest', blames Congress for delay Times Now
- BJP Council meet live: Congress obstructing Ayodhya case, says PM Zee News
- BJP’s Duty to Build Ram temple in Ayodhya at Earliest, Says Amit Shah in War Cry for 2019 Polls News18
- Modi government fulfilled dreams of crores of youths with 10% quota for general category poor: Amit Shah Economic Times
- Irony that Narendra Modi compares himself with Atal Bihari Vajpayee, says DMK chief MK Stalin Zee News
- Googleसमाचार पर पूरी खबर देखें
BJP president Amit Shah, on Friday, said that his party is committed to constructing Ram Temple in Ayodhya. He also blamed the Congress party for creating hurdles in the construction of Ram Mandir.
The second day of BJP’s national council meet started on Saturday in New Delhi's iconic Ramlila Maidan.
Shah's reiteration of the party's stand on the issue in his inaugural address drew the most enthusiastic response from thousands of its members at Ramlila Maidan, underscoring its resonance with the saffron party's rank and file.
Shad hailed the legislation in his inaugural address at the Bharatiya Janata Party's national convention, which started here Friday at Ramlila Maidan.
Targeting Prime Minister Narendra Modi, DMK chief MK Stalin declared that his party would never get into an alliance with the BJP.